We live in a digital world, but there are benefits to shaking hands. In this blog post, we will explore the advantages of attending trade shows like Namm or Musicmesse from the perspective of a visitor or a buyer.
- Fact #1: You can get free tickets if you’re a business partner (or a buyer) from brands that exhibit. Reach out to them (or us). They are usually limited, but a few emails and I am confident you’ll be able to secure a voucher.
Travel and Stay:
- Fact #2: Use recommended hotels by the trade show, they usually have better deals for the occasion and great logistics in and out of the trade ground. Airbnb can be even more affordable.
- Fact #3: You need to spend about a day preparing for the visit. All the logistics and plan for visiting the brands you like. It’s difficult to see everyone, at least in an efficient way. Take into cosideration ear fatigue that will kick in afer a few hours or cround noise and testing. Do the important visits first, while still fresh.
- Access to anyone:
- You can talk to brand representatives directly. They know 10x more than your local guy, period. Using matchmaking app is easy and gives you direct contact with basically anyone at the trade show.
- Keynotes at a discount:
- All keynotes are included in the ticket price. Essentially, you’re listening to experts at a heavily discounted price. Plus, you can book meetings with them and there’s always a Q/A session available too. Knowledge bargains.
- Business tickets for negotiating best deals:
- If you get a business ticket, you can book meetings with anyone. That’s nuts on its own. Either to learn from them, do market research, or negotiate an insane offer you can’t get anywhere else.
- Testing new gear:
- Testing does not get any easier. You’ll have engineers guide you through testing of complex setups and gear, and you’ll be able to compare multiple brands in a matter of a few hours. If you’re choosing between 2 or 3 brands that look and feel similar online, you’ll have access under the hood with guided commentary. There’s no way you’ll be confused about what’s the best buy for you after visiting all of them at the show. Sidenote, you can rest assured that all gear is set up correctly.
If you want to know the next trade show we'll be at, check social media or ask via support.
Rok Gulič, CEO