Instalments plan! What it is, how does it work?
Author: Rok Gulič, founder of OLLO Audio.
We offer two ways of paying for the headphones. Obviously you can pay for them in one sum purchase by adding them into the cart and proceed to checkout, where you can use credit cards, debit cards or PayPal payment gateways.
Alternatively, you can choose to pay for the headphones in instalments provided by PayPal. First of all, you can set instalments without PayPal account if you don't have/don't want one. Secondly, the process is fully automated, so it only takes a few clicks.
You will see the down-payment amount that will be charged to you on the day of your purchase and instalments following in the next 12 months. A keen eye will notice that instalment plan has DHL shipping added to the price of headphones and also spread among 12 instalments. Buying in one sum has free DHL shipping included comparing to this instalment plan option.
All purchases with one sum or instalment plan payment have 30 days trial period and 5 years limited warranty included.
Let's take a look at the steps you have to do, to get this instalment plan going.
On the product page you need to click on the grey button saying "PAY IN INSTALMENTS". You will then see the selected model in your cart with instalment plan information and a checkout button that upon clicking will take you to the PayPal gateway.
Here you can choose to log in and finish with your PayPal account, or enter your credit card information to set instalments directly on the card.
Please note that we only have your email forwarded from PayPal. Same goes for delivery details. We never ship out without a confirmation as many people have outdated information in their PayPal accounts. You can expect our logistics centre to reach out to you prior to shipping. Just in case, check your spam folder in the email account you are using with PayPal.
That sums it up. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us via help desk or social media.
By purchasing headphones using instalment plan with PayPal, you agree to the following terms:
- The product you choose is legally ours until you pay the last instalment.
- You can return the product(s) in 30 days from date of delivery and get a refund of initial payment. Shipping-back costs are on you.
- If you cancel recurring payments in your PayPal account we'll invoice you for the due amount.
- If there's any problem with securing a due instalment, let us know up-front. We're human, we'll understand and figure something out.
- All terms and conditions on this site also apply (general terms).
- VAT DEDUCTION to company with VAT inside EU, is possible with one sum purchases. Instalment plan does not support VAT deducted invoicing. Details on email@example.com
- SHIPPING NOTE: Currently we ship orders the next working day if you replied to our confirmation email sent to email you use with PayPal.