- Hand picked and left / right matched transducers delivering accuracy and instrument separation. (+/-1dB SPL tolerance, pink noise, range 100Hz-10kHz in free field)
- 50 mm, PET 25u membrane, 2 layered coil, 32 ohms,
- Dynamic Neodymium speaker with 109dBSPL (S4X) / 111dBSPL (S4R) 1Vrms@1KHz 30ohm output that makes them work with smart devices too.
- Replaceable using home tools.
- Replaceable earpads with outer diameter of 90 mm(3.5inch), inner diameter of 55mm(2.2inch) and depth of 20mm(0.8inch).
- Hybrid artificial leather and velour earpads to control flow resistance around the earpads seal resulting in smoother response in low mids and mids (150Hz-1kHz) perceived as natural timbre on vocals, pianos, strings,...
- 1kHz @ 85dBSPL sweep THD < 0.084%S4X / 0.079%S4R , Variation in frequency response in band from 20Hz to 20kHz ~13,7 dB SPL S4X / 10,0dB SPL S4R, pink noise IEC 60318-1 compatible standard.
- Fully separated front and back of the speaker for minimal phase cancellation and more direct sound signature. SoundSeal™
- Self-adjusting artificial leather strap
- Clamping force set for most neutral frequency response on industry standard bitragional diameter of 14.3cm (KEMAR)
- Stainless spring steel powder coated
- 360 earcups rotation
- Strap and steel are replaceable using home tools
- Detachable braided silicone cable employing OFC core to ensure minimal signal distortion.
- Color labeled L and R (Left is Black)
- Reversible to have cable coming down behind your back when playing an instrument or in front when producing with a desktop interface.
- 5 years limited warranty (Earpads and cable are excluded due to the nature of exposure)